Hurricane Milton: Florida braces for storm's landfall with huge evacuation under way

I'd be conducting a 'massive evacuation' if that was heading my way. 

I hope it disposes of a good number of conspiracy nuts who believe the hurricane has been sent by Cuba or whatever, they are surplus humans.

5 minutes ago, peak4 said:

Meanwhile, the crackpots are out in force; we've already seen the lies about FEMA

This Does Not Bode Well for the Election The Slate

The hurricane conspiracy theories spread by Donald Trump, Elon Musk, and Marjorie Taylor Greene are really bad, even beyond their obvious danger.

image.png.eb2e73cf8063886e1eef3ef50510121f.png

image.png.0a46a0506e24d7e6b885802c7d6cdd4f.png

image.png.b19c2b8a743c00685c2d2176e7869b6c.png

image.png.a6ea79a03c7973062da4774b36057968.png

Whilst I'm not saying this or any other hurricane is as a result of weather modification, like it or not Weather modification is a thing which has been denied for many years and called a conspiracy theory. Now it's becoming accepted in the mainstream so it's no wonder people don't always believe the 'official statements' and would rather look for answers elsewhere. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Delbow said:

I hope it disposes of a good number of conspiracy nuts who believe the hurricane has been sent by Cuba or whatever, they are surplus humans.

My bold. 

Agreed. It must be terrifying and I can't imagine any sane person would consider staying put. 

• Like 1

Just now, The_DADDY said:

My bold. 

Agreed. It must be terrifying and I can't imagine any sane person would consider staying put. 

Indeed, I think they've both temporarily moved out of the state.

1 hour ago, Delbow said:

Brown trousers needed.