Mate's 18th - Need Suggestions

Howzat!

It's a mate's 18th birthday on Friday and I just wondered if anybody could give us a few suggestions for;

A) Lively pubs in the centre city for the evening.

B) A nice club to settle down in during the early hours of the morning.

Also does anybody know if any pubs stay open past 1/2am? I know the Howard stays open till 1am, but we may need a little night-cap before heading off home... :D

Cheers.

It has to be start on West Street, Swim Inn for a few cheap Vodka Redbulls, then off to Division Street, Vodka Rev, Forum, Common Rm, Halcyon, Frog and Parrott, Old Fire Station, finishing in Ruby Lounge and Crystal. Crystal is one of the dearer boozers but you will pay for the booze, the company and the sexy ladies, take t your a lad, HOWZAT. Anyway if you feel as though a club is what you need, forget the Crystal and head for Republic for about 1130ish. This is the best night club by far on Saturday. Closes at 230ish. Then off for a curry either Shapla or SB's at this time of night. Hope this helps mate.

agree with above, west st is great as all bars are along in a line. SB's is one of best indians in sheffield and should should definately finish up there - i go quite a bit after nights out and its not far from crasher or leadmill but would say for a sat go to crasher :thumbsup:

Climax at Sheffield Uni is the best club to be heading to !!!

if they want to go to a gay club then yes, but i'd imagine if they were looking for gay scene they may have put that in original post....

Cheers, Westilad and everybody else. I'm a Sheffielder, but I rarely venture out of my small little village (which is just, just outside of Sheffield).

Should be a good night and he should end up very, very drunk. :D

Archived