Nigel Farage ‘genuinely concerned for his safety’ as Lee Anderson reveals death threat fears

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yes it does and he does himself absolutely NO favour's. The article though is clearly written by someone with an unhealthy hatred for the man.

I won't sayI hate him, as that word conjures up very nasty thoughts, but I will say he's about as useful as a chocolate teapot in his role as an MP.

Edited by RollingJ

2 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Maybe it is healthy hatred for the man.

After all, he’s built a career on promoting hatred. So, maybe hating him is a legitimate response.

No. Hate just breeds more hate. If he's promoting hatred then the sensible thing to do is promote the opposite in my opinion 

Edited by The_DADDY

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

No. Hate just breeds more hate. If he's promoting hatred then the sensible thing to do is promote the opposite in my opinion 

I’ll look forward to you doing that then.

Maybe send me a  PM when you post something to counter Farage’s hateful agenda.

I’ll happily join forces with you.

Just now, Prettytom said:

I’ll look forward to you doing that then.

Maybe send me a  PM when you post something to counter Farage’s hateful agenda.

I’ll happily join forces with you.

I'm still waiting for proof that he said he hates immigrants. If you can find that I'd happily join forces with you and anyone else who wanted to challenge him.