Nigel Farage ‘genuinely concerned for his safety’ as Lee Anderson reveals death threat fears

2 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Much as I'm enjoying some of the really intellectual discussion here, I think it's about time I did something more interesting - like watching the BBC Parliamentary channel. 😂

To be fair, there isn’t much of an intellectual discussion to be had about Lee Anderson or Nigel Farage.

There is plenty of mileage in taking the mick out of their fanboys though. Especially those who claim that they aren’t their fanboys.

Not much funnier than a closet Farage fan.

14 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm still waiting for proof that he said he hates immigrants. If you can find that I'd happily join forces with you and anyone else who wanted to challenge him.

I doubt you find much directly, as what he does is to exploit the fears (sometimes legitimate) ,and prejudices of others, whilst trying to claim plausible deniability when accused; much like some contributors on this forum.
nigelfarage1606.jpg?crop=8:5,smart&quality=75&auto=webp&width=1000

EU referendum: Nigel Farage slammed over Brexit poster showing queue of migrants  The Standard

Whilst not his campaign, it ties in nicely with this one. 

Brexit: People voted Leave over fears of ‘80 million Turks coming to live in their village’, says Vince Cable   Indy

image.png.b55a54db12f8bfbf934061c9707afd82.png

• Like 3

1 minute ago, peak4 said:

I doubt you find much directly, as what he does is to exploit the fears (sometimes legitimate) ,and prejudices of others, whilst trying to claim plausible deniability when accused; much like some contributors on this forum.
nigelfarage1606.jpg?crop=8:5,smart&quality=75&auto=webp&width=1000

EU referendum: Nigel Farage slammed over Brexit poster showing queue of migrants  The Standard

Whilst not his campaign, it ties in nicely with this one. 

Brexit: People voted Leave over fears of ‘80 million Turks coming to live in their village’, says Vince Cable   Indy

image.png.b55a54db12f8bfbf934061c9707afd82.png

My bold 

A forum member has said he said he hates immigrants. Said poster has offered 'proof' which doesn't show farage said that.

That's all I'm asking for. Proof Farage said he hates immigrants. 

That's all.

Just now, The_DADDY said:

My bold 

A forum member has said he said he hates immigrants. Said poster has offered 'proof' which doesn't show farage said that.

That's all I'm asking for. Proof Farage said he hates immigrants. 

That's all.

Maybe you could spend some time on Duck Duck Go having a look for yourself. Then, we’d all be spared the rather dull “ask a really specific question and repeat it ad nauseam” playbook that you and others employ in an attempt to deflect from major issues.

Let us know what you find out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1