Nigel Farage ‘genuinely concerned for his safety’ as Lee Anderson reveals death threat fears

4 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Unchecked migration is a myth. Migrants are checked but no country has 100% fool proof system 

My bold

I don't believe it is. I don't for a second believe that the authorities know who everyone is that arrives here by dingy then dissappear into small seaside towns then around the country.

Some?

Sure.

Many?

Possibly 

Most? 

Nope. Not a chance.

Edited by The_DADDY
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

I don't believe it is. I don't for a second believe that the authorities know who everyone is that arrives here by dingy then dissappear into small seaside towns then around the country.

Some?

Sure.

Many?

Possibly 

Most? 

Nope. Not a chance.

Authorities check everyone when they are encountered, either at arrival or later 

Migrants needing support? Checked 

Migrant encountered by police? Checked 

Migrant approaching local authority checked 

People can't moan about migrants getting a free living and yet say that no checks are done.  It simply doesn't happen 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Your thoughts?

Given the nature of the threat, sounds like someone might be over egging the pudding somewhat.

Anything to get his mug in the papers though, his rep has taken a bit of a bashing recently.

12 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

I see. So you can confirm that even British nutters can kill our MPs then? 

Sure but in that case Farage was one of the ones who stoked him up, so totally different, obvs 🙄

2 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Authorities check everyone when they are encountered, either at arrival or later 

Migrants needing support? Checked 

Migrant encountered by police? Checked 

Migrant approaching local authority checked 

People can't moan about migrants getting a free living and yet say that no checks are done.  It simply doesn't happen 

My bold.

I don't believe they do. Sure they say they do but no, this government lies like the last one did. 

• Like 1

Just now, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

I don't believe they do. Sure they say they do but no, this government lies like the last one did. 

It doesn't matter if you believe it or not 

They do. Bearing in mind its not a government party issue.

It's a legal obligation of the Home Office and civil servants. So it doesn't matter what government is in place.

It's like claiming the police don't run a name and dob check when they encounter suspects 

It's a basic function 

1 minute ago, Magilla said:

Given the nature of the threat, sounds like someone might be over egging the pudding somewhat.

Anything to get his mug in the papers though, his rep has taken a bit of a bashing recently.

Sure but in that case Farage was one of the ones who stoked him up, so totally different, obvs 🙄

My bold

He's a politician,  he lies like they all do so you could be right however my opinion on is the same either way. We are simply allowing too many people in. Like I say, it's unsustainable. If you think different then that's fine. I have no problem with that but I feel more needs to be done to stop the influx and manage it properly. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Delayed said:

It doesn't matter if you believe it or not 

They do. Bearing in mind its not a government party issue.

It's a legal obligation of the Home Office and civil servants. So it doesn't matter what government is in place.

It's like claiming the police don't run a name and dob check when they encounter suspects 

It's a basic function 

My bold.

I'm happy to agree to disagree 👍

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

He's a politician,  he lies like they all do so you could be right however my opinion on is the same either way. We are simply allowing too many people in. Like I say, it's unsustainable. If you think different then that's fine. I have no problem with that but I feel more needs to be done to stop the influx and manage it properly. 

So what you are after is more enforcement actiom.

Which means more funding for boots on the ground to get this person out as soon as he has no legal right to be here. 

Checks are done but removal doesn't happen quickly enough