Nigel Farage ‘genuinely concerned for his safety’ as Lee Anderson reveals death threat fears

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

I accept that however who's to say most of these migrants are even on a database? If they mostly are then I'm happy to change my opinion on that but I think it's unlikely they are.

If they are criminals, they will be. 

I've had a blood testin my life, so I'm confident the government know who I am.

Now if I commit an offence, it'll be put on my record. And if I try to enter another country, that will be shared.

Its not a question of unlikely. It is shared. It's not a matter of opinion 

2 minutes ago, Delayed said:

If they are criminals, they will be. 

I've had a blood testin my life, so I'm confident the government know who I am.

Now if I commit an offence, it'll be put on my record. And if I try to enter another country, that will be shared.

Its not a question of unlikely. It is shared. It's not a matter of opinion 

My bold.

No. Not in every case

Without seeming harsh some of the countries they come from are dirt poor. Are you certain that every county even has a fingerprint or DNA database? 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold 

I agree. So let's vet people properly. I've absolutely no problem with immigration. Never have. However this unchecked mass migration we are seeing is unsustainable and we've no idea who many of them are. Do it properly, get them citizenship but don't let the dangerous criminal types in. Get them gone.

A lot of refugee charities agree with you. They have been telling UK governments for a while that if safe routes are provided for a reasonable number of people to claim asylum in the UK, then it will allow that system to be much better managed and regulated than the current situation is. Hopefully, this government will do that, but I won't hold my breath.

1 minute ago, Delbow said:

A lot of refugee charities agree with you. They have been telling UK governments for a while that if safe routes are provided for a reasonable number of people to claim asylum in the UK, then it will allow that system to be much better managed and regulated than the current situation is. Hopefully, this government will do that, but I won't hold my breath.

Unfortunately I agree. Labour will do a big fat nothing. 

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

No. Not in every case

Without seeming harsh some of the countries they come from are dirt poor. Are you certain that every county even has a fingerprint or DNA database? 

Yes. They are simple data sharing agreements designed to protect each country.

For someone that was so willing to believe in Covid Conspiracies, you're skeptical about governments sharing data?

Just now, Delayed said:

For someone that was so willing to believe in Covid Conspiracies, you're skeptical about governments sharing data?

My bold

What, you're saying EVERY country has them? Do you have a link to a list or something please? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

My bold.

Pfifes would be proud of the way you shoehorned covid into that 👏🤣

19 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Complete BS,  Farage is a self serving con artist who is brilliant at extracting money for not doing the job he was paid to do.

He attended one out of 42 committee meetings he was supposed to attend as the UK representative when we were EU members. Didn't have any problem drawing the salary and continuing to draw the pension though.

As someone who spent an entire working life in the private sector I have nothing but contempt for that type of behaviour, obtaining money by false pretences is theft, yet appears to be widespread in the public sector.

Threats from idiots are part and parcel of any high profile job. They are usually nonsense issued by people with mental problems. There are of course the exceptions to that where the threat is real. That's part of the job which everyone is aware of.

Anyone contemplating any job who has any sense whatsoever takes into consideration the risk involved. Work with electricity, work at heights, work in confined spaces etc? Don't then turn round and say " I can't do that it might be dangerous ". You chose the job, deal with it.

Farage chose to get involved with politics, not only that, he chose to be a loud mouthed controversial antagonistic gobshyte. 

This is nothing but an excuse to draw a salary and not do the job.      Nigel Farage's modus operandi.

In total agreement - but as usual this has turned into one of the usual 'immigration' arguments that Farage et al thrive on.