United States Election 2024.

I realise we have a Trump and  Biden thread but I feel this subject is worthy of its own. 

So. With 3 weeks to go Who do you think will win?

Not who do you want to win but who do you think will win?

For me? 

After all the Democrat efforts to imprison, bankrupt, some say assassinate and basically ruin Trump I honestly can't see them 'letting' him win. 

I think Harris might get the nod

Regardless of my views on them both if this is the case then it will be a sad day for Democracy. I hope I'm wrong. If she wins I hope it's done fairly ditto for Trump. A free and fair election is the best thing for America right now.

Just my two penneth. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I realise we have a Trump and  Biden thread but I feel this subject is worthy of its own. 

So. With 3 weeks to go Who do you think will win?

Not who do you want to win but who do you think will win?

For me? 

After all the Democrat efforts to imprison, bankrupt, some say assassinate and basically ruin Trump I honestly can't see them 'letting' him win. 

I think Harris might get the nod

Regardless of my views on them both if this is the case then it will be a sad day for Democracy. I hope I'm wrong. If she wins I hope it's done fairly ditto for Trump. A free and fair election is the best thing for America right now.

Just my two penneth. 

What the hell does Trump know about a "free and fair elections". The serial cry baby has already shown his childish and irresponsible actions when he loses. 

Delusion, blatant lies, conspiracies, inciting violence, failed court actions, attempts to manipulate the results, attempts to magic votes out of thin air, bribery, bullying... 

They don't need to ruin Trump. He does it himself. 

Whatever the result The Donald and his moronic fan club will declare themselves "winners" anyway.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Being right wing obviously I would prefer the Republican party to win but I think Harris will win easily. The only disappointment for me will be not having the enjoyment of watching the likes of CNN lose their minds if Trump won.

Regardless of who wins if will not affect me or those close to me in any way at all so I will not lose any sleep over it when she wins.

Looking forward to it though, it's pure entertainment.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Being right wing obviously I would prefer the Republican party to win but I think Harris will win easily. The only disappointment for me will be not having the enjoyment of watching the likes of CNN lose their minds if Trump won.

Regardless of who wins if will not affect me or those close to me in any way at all so I will not lose any sleep over it when she wins.

Looking forward to it though, it's pure entertainment.

I’m a bit the other way around.

I’m fairly sure that Trump is going to cheat his way into power. You can see some of this with the repeated “assassination attempts”, which are mysteriously thwarted. All very odd.

I’d obviously prefer Harris, because it would be nice to have a relatively same leader of the free world.

A Trump win does have compensations though. I find him hilariously funny, so at least I can simultaneously get angry with him and laugh at his bizarre behaviour, for four more years.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Prettytom said:

I’m a bit the other way around.

I’m fairly sure that Trump is going to cheat his way into power. You can see some of this with the repeated “assassination attempts”, which are mysteriously thwarted. All very odd.

I’d obviously prefer Harris, because it would be nice to have a relatively same leader of the free world.

A Trump win does have compensations though. I find him hilariously funny, so at least I can simultaneously get angry with him and laugh at his bizarre behaviour, for four more years.

It's definitely entertaining that's for sure.

I remember the scenes when he last won, folks crying and saying the world was going to end and democracy is finished!! Protest after protest saying " not my president ' 😂

And nowt changed for any of them during the next 4 years.😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

America is the most powerful military and economic nation in the world, its influence is international and all invasive. Yet there are those who think that it won't effect them and its all a good laugh 🙄.

It's no wonder that certain politicians use that gullibility to play the public like a one string banjo.  Why is it that they lie so much? Trump lies virtually every time he opens his mouth, why keep doing it when so much of it is obviously a lie?

Because.

May be a black-and-white image of 1 person and text

• Like 1