Micro-Chipping.

I sometimes wonder about where all this technology is taking us.

They can now Micro-Chip a dog, which to us, who are not mainly interested in resurrecting the ghost of Stalin can see the advantage of this.

The chip containing your details is inserted into a small glass cylinder the size of a grain of rice that is then injected into your dogs back.

So if you lose your dog it can be traced back to it's owner, unfortunately it doesn't prevent it from biting people and barking at postmen.

Anyway, I was laid in the bath last night considering the advantages of chipping, and I came to the conclusion that it won't be long now before they make it law to have all humans chipped.

I'll bet that the government have already had meetings about this, because if every single person in the country is chipped, they'd know where we've been, who we'd been with, and how fast we'd driven home..

Such a scheme would free up much more police time, and many more crimes would be solved..

For many years boffins have inserted electronic devices into our bodies to regulate the beat of our heart, alter our moods, and even bring about orgasm, this I feel, is just the start..

Look at that tiny chip in your credit card.. Why does it have to be mounted in a bit of plastic that one day, as sure as eggs are eggs, you will lose?

Why can't it be sewn into the palm of your hand, which, I think would be a good idea, unless of course you were caught shoplifting in Saudi Arabia.

It would be great at airports too, because the electronic chip in a modern passport would easily fit into your earlobe, you'd just walk past a scanner and-Ping, you're in.

And of course, your other earlobe could contain all the details of your driving licence, which would cut the time it takes to rent a car.

Pub landlords would also welcome the idea because at present they have to serve a 14 year old child with six double Vodkas simply because they have produced a scrap of ID, written in crayon, that says they're actually 18, but with chipping, he'd know.

You could have an electronic ignition key for your car sewn into one thumb and a complex laptop password sewn into the other.

And never again would you forget to withdraw your card from the cash dispenser because you wouldn't need one.

Simply insert your wedding ring finger into the slot and seconds later bundles of delicious money will pour forth.

You could even have a chip containing your medical records sewn into your genitals so that on one night stands your partner would be able to determine whether you were suffering from anything they would rather not catch..

The possibilities are quite endless.

So is Micro-Chipping good or bad?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

An Eastern European neighbour of mine is absolutely convinced the COVID jabs were really micro chipping folk so he refused to have one on that basis.

Why on earth the authorities would be interested in an old village man who lives in the middle of nowhere, who does nothing, knows about 3 people and never leaves the village, god only knows!!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

An Eastern European neighbour of mine is absolutely convinced the COVID jabs were really micro chipping folk so he refused to have one on that basis.

Why on earth the authorities would be interested in an old village man who lives in the middle of nowhere, who does nothing, knows about 3 people and never leaves the village, god only knows!!

You'd be surprised. Even old men are a mine of interesting data that can be sold on to companies. 

It's now a feature of many dystopian books and films.

Information is power, and chipping humans would be a convenient way of keeping tabs on everyone and gaining power over them for the reasons you state.

The Pandemic was a good example, and a great many people thought it was, at best, a try out for governments to exercise maximum control, (remember how millions of people were coerced into taking the vaccine?) Which is why it raised such a lot of controversy and arguments.

Frankly, nothing would surprise me about what governments are capable of.

I'm sure it will happen in the future  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Padders said:

They can now Micro-Chip a dog, which to us, who are not mainly interested in resurrecting the ghost of Stalin can see the advantage of this.

The chip containing your details is inserted into a small glass cylinder the size of a grain of rice that is then injected into your dogs back.

So if you lose your dog it can be traced back to it's owner, unfortunately it doesn't prevent it from biting people and barking at postmen.

Anyway, I was laid in the bath last night considering the advantages of chipping, and I came to the conclusion that it won't be long now before they make it law to have all humans chipped.

I'll bet that the government have already had meetings about this, because if every single person in the country is chipped, they'd know where we've been, who we'd been with, and how fast we'd driven home..

Such a scheme would free up much more police time, and many more crimes would be solved..

For many years boffins have inserted electronic devices into our bodies to regulate the beat of our heart, alter our moods, and even bring about orgasm, this I feel, is just the start..

Look at that tiny chip in your credit card.. Why does it have to be mounted in a bit of plastic that one day, as sure as eggs are eggs, you will lose?

Why can't it be sewn into the palm of your hand, which, I think would be a good idea, unless of course you were caught shoplifting in Saudi Arabia.

It would be great at airports too, because the electronic chip in a modern passport would easily fit into your earlobe, you'd just walk past a scanner and-Ping, you're in.

And of course, your other earlobe could contain all the details of your driving licence, which would cut the time it takes to rent a car.

Pub landlords would also welcome the idea because at present they have to serve a 14 year old child with six double Vodkas simply because they have produced a scrap of ID, written in crayon, that says they're actually 18, but with chipping, he'd know.

You could have an electronic ignition key for your car sewn into one thumb and a complex laptop password sewn into the other.

And never again would you forget to withdraw your card from the cash dispenser because you wouldn't need one.

Simply insert your wedding ring finger into the slot and seconds later bundles of delicious money will pour forth.

You could even have a chip containing your medical records sewn into your genitals so that on one night stands your partner would be able to determine whether you were suffering from anything they would rather not catch..

Think its a great idea identify everyone no false details ...yep I'd get chipped today.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Padders said:

Already happening - Link to Herald here.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, gaz 786 said:

Think its a great idea identify everyone no false details ...yep I'd get chipped today.

This is the problem. It can be so packaged as to appeal to the masses who cannot comprehend the implications.

Same with doing away with cash and going entirely with digital payments. Every transaction you make can be tracked and mined for data such as your whereabouts, shopping habits, spending patterns, curious tastes etc, and your bank account can be frozen at will, should you displease the banks / establishment etc. 'Computer says no.' 

We already have an enormous problems with digital fraud and robbery attacking our bank accounts, and we wrongly assume that our governments will always be benign and 'on our side.' As our democracy declines, that's not necessarily so. Remember Hitler was legally voted into power by the popular vote of the people, and that didn't end well did it?..

Always keep an eye on the Establishment, because the Establishment is certainly keeping an eye on you. 

Do not willingly give away your freedoms.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

All this chipping could cause a bigger cancer risk, being scanned for just about everything and all the electronic interference that goes with it can’t be good for your body.

You could also have a harmful reaction to the chip, I’m not talking about McCains chips either, I have no reaction when I’m eating them.

If government wants to keep an eye on people put more security cameras up, at least we can have ago at destroying them.  I don’t fancy cutting a chip out of my body.  
It’s a definite no for me. 

• Like 1