Cheap nights in Sheffield centre?

ilikestuf

Had a quick search, but couldn't find anything of use, even though its such an obvious question :loopy:

Anyway, as Barnsley centre tends to have a "cheap night" on a wednesday, I find myself there quite often. But...it's Barnsley :suspect: Just wondering which night would be the cheapest in Sheffield centre. Especially considering there's no more students.

Cheers

Monday Night round Sheffield, just about everywhere (Cavendish, Walkabout etc) most drinks are £1/£1.25. Also, at The leadmill on Monday nights, drinks start from as little as 60p.

Sadly, as I found out this Monday, The Cavendish have stopped their £1 offers as the students are away for the summer. No doubt they'll be back on again come September. However, it's still cheaper than going out on a weekend.

Just go along West St, S1, Swim Inn, Varsity and Cavendish is cheap as chips anyway throughout the week. Followed by either the Republic or Leadmill, not too sure whether the Repulc opens Wednesday, if not walk to the Leadmill, that is always a good crack and you won't break the purse strings. Have a good night!!!

Archived