Sunday Night in Sheffield centre

So , me & Phil found our usual haunt was shut ( what a shock , not ) . So we decided to try the centre . First thing I thought , was is there another lockdown ???? . It was like a ghost town .  Tried a couple of pubs , including one near Cathedral , which we were told , sorry , we are closing !!!!! . This was around 9pm . Bankers looked like the only option , then Phil said , Sis there is a pub called The Glory Hole . Walked up & saw it was a Golf Pub. I said , I don't even like golf , but after being asked if we wanted to play , we got a couple of pints of fizz . Walking around seeing the sights , I thought , being mucky minded , I know full well what type of Glory Hole ,this pub is then , with a smirk on my face . Beautiful white unicorn was over against the wall . Then I saw , unless my eyes were playing up , that it wasn't the normal horn a unicorn has . I am sure .  So , we sat there trying to drink the pint of serious fizz ,& noticed a poster with a naked man ,just wearing a rather dapper pair of loafers , being watched while he tried to get a hole in one , by a naked lady , covered with just a union jack , how patriotic . By this time , I was laughing . Couldn't finish the drink , not a good pint I am afraid . Walked up Fargate & decided on Museum . Now that was more like it & a good pint . And a nice bowl of salted peanuts .  Much better 😁

Several years ago they used to have Forum meets in City Centre pubs on Sundays, most notably the Devonshire Cat, top of Wellington St.

Nice pub, but a bit expensive, they don't call me Rich by finances unfortunately.

They also ended up in the Washington, just off Devonshire Green sometimes.