Interesting sport suggestions?

Hello!

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas of a new sport/activity for a 22 year-old woman to take up in her spare time? I am supposed to be trying rock climbing with a friend soon, have tried fencing, netball and table tennis, so something other than these would be great. Quite like the idea of a martial art, canoeing or some kind of keep-fit class, but any other suggestions would be brilliant as don't have that many ideas at the mo. Based in Broomhill, but have a car, so somewhere in Sheffield that isn't too difficult to get to would be great!

Cheers,

Alexis :)

Hello!

Dave - you asked what I'm like. Not particuarly tall, but am a pretty quick runner and having played netball for a number of years can jump quite high. Not a girly girl so don't mind actually sweating when playing sport. I'm outgoing, so enjoy meeting new people and joining a new sports club/class wouldn't be a problem at all. I'm just looking for a new challenge in a new hobby. Not the greatest athlete in the world, but not a couch potato either.

Any sport ideas for me now?

Alexis :)

Dave,

PS: not into the super competitive "i must always win" thing, as I'm not amazingly good at sports. I'm just looking for something new to try in the realms of keep fit, which is good fun, good exercise and also involves meeting new people.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived