What Does Everyone Think of Runaway Girl Bar?

been there twice, have to say it is not my kind of place, but to be honest if you are into trendy bars, cocktails and bottled beers, it's probably one of the best around! nice staff too!

get what your saying there, nice to go down with your girl tho. well better than the scumholes i usualy dwell in ha.

been there twice, have to say it is not my kind of place, but to be honest if you are into trendy bars, cocktails and bottled beers, it's probably one of the best around! nice staff too!

...and theyve got bottomless coffee, too! one cup of filter coffee for £1.50 and you can have as many refills as you like :)

i used to go to the halcyon during the day if i wanted somewhere quiet to have a coffee but now im going to go the runaway girl every time (although i used to love the halycon during the day.)

I really like this bar, nice and small with a good atmosphere. My dad has dj'ed there a couple of times on a tuesday; old soul stuff. I'll let everyone know next time he's on!

cool! :) ive done a blog entry about it, check it out at the white rose link below :)

Went last night. It was dead! :confused:

In fact, most of town was quiet.

Where the hell was everyone last night?

:suspect:

tuesday club bbq? amazing line up plus union price beer?

it was absolutely dead in town last weekend too though- i think people are doing that last minute saving for their hols.

either that or theyre all skint after the footie.

sophie

x

Archived