Pyebank School, Pitsmoor

elaine

Hi Angi..have you by any chance got a sister called Deby Bland.?

Just spoke to Lisa Gale, and she says she remembers her./

lisa will be around 39/40 now.....

jt

Nope ~~

Sorry, I don't know a Deby Bland. Strangely enough when I started secondary school (KES) there was a lad with the same surname and everyone assumed we were twins coz of it!!!!:suspect: :suspect:

*Smiles*

Angi

did you know the Wellbornes,Marshalls,Whittakers,Dempseys,Barnetts & Philliops?

Actually I tell a lie I moved on to Handley St. When I was about 11. or 12. before moving to Pye Bank Rd. Wellbornes rings a bell what era are we talking?

hi pitsmoorboy. 1942 -1966 I lived on Johnson St. off Nursery at this time & we played with these people as children.Marshalls & whittakers lived in the yard next to Whitby & Chandlers.This factory was where my dad got the old machine belts from to sole our shoes with.

I grew up with a Whitticker family..they has a son older thsn me called Derek..i was born in 1961..He was more my older brothers age who born in 1955...

jt

p.s. forgot to add the Whitticker family i new lived on Andover drive.!

jt

I grew up with a Whitticker family..they has a son older thsn me called Derek..i was born in 1961..He was more my older brothers age who born in 1955...

jt

jt

The one I knew was called Kenny & he must have been born in the 1930s.

jt

jt

Funny that, coz the Whittaker family (Derek et al) I knew lived on Fawcett Street. Weird huh??

*Smiles*

Angi

hi pitsmoorboy. 1942 -1966 I lived on Johnson St. off Nursery at this time & we played with these people as children.Marshalls & whittakers lived in the yard next to Whitby & Chandlers.This factory was where my dad got the old machine belts from to sole our shoes with.

I was born 1949. The Wellbornes I knew lived at 50? Brunswick Rd. First house on Right going up hill from Railway bridge.