Pyebank School, Pitsmoor

elaine

think you mean "you can't take pitsmoor out of the man" swervin. get editing.

had some good pals over the years from the pyebank area. a few sadly no longer with us mark woodhead, mick williams, wayne creaser, pie eye,

also good pals with dean creaser, keith bullimore, bert wilson, john mcguiness, graham green, and ashamedly swervin.

used to play football for francis butlers saturday team used to train in pye bank school hall early 70's. packed it in when he told us we had to buy wendy shirts to get in the team.

Hi Bladebloke, you know our Smerv and I know all the ones you have mentioned above both alive and dead.

You mentioned Pie Eye, his name sprang out streight away but coudn't put a name or face to him.

Did they call him Tony.

Hi Bladebloke, you know our Smerv and I know all the ones you have mentioned above both alive and dead.

You mentioned Pie Eye, his name sprang out streight away but coudn't put a name or face to him.

Did they call him Tony.

Ah, just realised who he was now it was Pete Moffatt, big family them.

When did Pete leave us Blade.

Wasn't there 2 moffett familie's.1 on grey street,and 1 down by Denholm close,near to the old park..Now demolished.

I went to a mates wedding a few years back..And i'm sure one of the Moffetts was there,not sure wich tho.

Altho i do remember he had a good head of hair..and it was his pride and joy.!

Think he was related to Wendy and John (can't remember there surname)..who lived on grey Street.! near to the greasby's.!

John

Wasn't there 2 moffett familie's.1 on grey street,and 1 down by Denholm close,near to the old park..Now demolished.

I went to a mates wedding a few years back..And i'm sure one of the Moffetts was there,not sure wich tho.

Altho i do remember he had a good head of hair..and it was his pride and joy.!

Think he was related to Wendy and John (can't remember there surname)..who lived on grey Street.! near to the greasby's.!

John

Actually there were 3 Moffatt families,though a slight difference in spelling may have distinquished them, Moffatt, Moffett and I went to school with Pamela Moffatt sadly no longer with us and her younger sister Gillian.

The Moffatts down on Marcus/Neville were Graham and Lesley brothers who I also went to school with and then the Moffatts on Gray Street.

Pamela died about 10 years ago in her mid 30s not sure of what became of Gillian, however Graham worked at the town Hall many years ago and I bumped into him in Crookes where he lived.

Nar den Mr Baxter, wot skool did dar gu ter? Garry spotted your deliberate mistake straight away, Ten house points to that man. If you read this Bladebloke where were you going Mon morning when I saw you walking down our St.?

caseing the joint

Ah, just realised who he was now it was Pete Moffatt, big family them.

When did Pete leave us Blade.

yep it was pete. don't know exactly but at a guess i'd say around 20 years ago.played truant with him a couple of times when we were kids.