Pyebank School, Pitsmoor

elaine

Anybody remember the Millwards, Mick and Arthur, both sadly gone. I still think of them coming on the "Rec" for a game of footy and Mick telling a very young Arthur he had to go in the net, Arthur wasn't happy with that and threatened to tell his "Mam". Used to happen every week. :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Yep i can remember them, I did'nt know they had both gone new Arthur more than Mick though. i think i now you shaunfl as well mate do you know me

Yep i can remember them, I did'nt know they had both gone new Arthur more than Mick though. i think i now you shaunfl as well mate do you know me

Sure do Swervin, I wasn,t sure if it was you at first, but having read a few of your posts, well who else could it be.

My Ma used to work for Bernard and Cath in both chippies. Have you got me mate.

Also knocked about with Shaun Neely,Dave & Alf Oliver, Brian Guy to mention a few.

Just thinking Swervin, me and some of the old mates used to go in the Pitsmoor hotel on friday nights up to a couple of years ago, used to see Ian "Cherry" Lemons and Wildie in there, also Paul Brammall on one occassion. Do you remember them. Can't think of Wildie's first name, but couldn't fail to recognise him, he still had the same hairstyle. :hihi::hihi:

Yes i remember almost all of those names.Running out of clues, do you know Tony frith.

I was with Tony Frith last night he told me your a big mate of Joff Stocks good mate of mine, he says you go fishing quite often good angler joff ,he's in our fishing club Staffordshire Arms we know him better as" yesterdays man" as he got hammered last year he thought he would win it always good for a laugh

Just thinking Swervin, me and some of the old mates used to go in the Pitsmoor hotel on friday nights up to a couple of years ago, used to see Ian "Cherry" Lemons and Wildie in there, also Paul Brammall on one occassion. Do you remember them. Can't think of Wildie's first name, but couldn't fail to recognise him, he still had the same hairstyle. :hihi::hihi:

Hi Ya Shaun

the name your missing is Tony he lives inTorquay i think, He's lived there for a long time now, comes home every so often.Paul Brammall as got the Normanton Pub just off Ellesmere rd its not a bad pub keeps a good house Paul ,See Cherry quite often he never seems to change much ,its suprising how many people that i know who come on here its good to hear from you mate.

Now then Shaun

Cherry works behind the bar at the Tollgate mate I was chatting to him the other week, supprised to see him that side actually.

I went to school with Wildie funny enough his first name has sliiped my mind to.

No what you mean about the hair style, still white last time I saw him he must be the oldest natural blonde in Britain, always reminds me of Joe Brown.

Tony Wilde went to live in St Ives many years ago with his mate from work Glen Ainley. Don't know if he's still there. Say hello to cherry aka Billy Lemons next time you see him. And Tony come to that.

Siren - where was Burngreave Liberal Club. I used to live on Clun Road and I can remember a club about 4 doors away from us. My Dad spent a lot of time there - I understand he was on the commitee or was it just an excuse - "Ahem! Give order"

Siren - where was Burngreave Liberal Club. I used to live on Clun Road and I can remember a club about 4 doors away from us. My Dad spent a lot of time there - I understand he was on the commitee or was it just an excuse - "Ahem! Give order"

Burngreave libs was on brunswick rd,it then it became an Irish centre.the the club you are thinking of was in fact clun rd working men club which when closed moved to the Burngreave club on gower st which is now a church