Pyebank School, Pitsmoor

elaine

As a kid I trailed round after Pete Summers, Ted Robinson, Bladesy etc. I remember someone called Quentin living round there, but can't recall Farrell. I was a few years younger than them and always guarded by my dog "Perry".

I was Ted Robinsons best mate and paul blades hung with us, also remember pete summers and his girlfriend elaine. Steven Siddall was Pauls best mate do you remember him? also the Whites philip terrance and i think paul,they lived on the corner of fox st, and nottiingham st.But i dont remember anyone alled quentin or farrell

I was Ted Robinsons best mate and paul blades hung with us, also remember pete summers and his girlfriend elaine. Steven Siddall was Pauls best mate do you remember him? also the Whites philip terrance and i think paul,they lived on the corner of fox st, and nottiingham st.But i dont remember anyone alled quentin or farrell

does anybody remember a family called yarwood

does any body remember any of these the yaywoods.tony webster.richard idle.alan thorp.john turton.frank pieson.carol charlworth.irean deekon.alan steavens.carol demby.the lad who drove the pretend car around was a lad called david plummer.late 50 erly 60 [spelling?]

does anybody remember a family called yarwood

I used to live next door to them, Yvonne, Paul and their parents.

Steve Siddall lived on gray st. could not remember his name when I listed the others. The Olivers, a Burmese family lived next door to Ted.

I used to live next door to them, Yvonne, Paul and their parents.

Steve Siddall lived on gray st. could not remember his name when I listed the others. The Olivers, a Burmese family lived next door to Ted.

hi there was anther girl with a roundish face that live in the same street as yvonne we use to meet them on the reck but i forgot her name did you know mick marrison

hi there was anther girl with a roundish face that live in the same street as yvonne we use to meet them on the reck but i forgot her name did you know mick marrison

There was Carol Husselbe, lived a couple of doors away, same age as Yvonne and I think they hung around together. I have been contacted by Carol through Friends Reunited recently. I used to see Yvonne quite often up to 2 yrs ago but not seen her of late.

Mick Marrison doesn't ring any bells.

Thought I would just muscle in on Swerve and Shaun, Albert the caretaker was called Barrs and the last time I saw him was in 1986 and he was living on the flats below Gleadless which name slips me.

Farrell did live on the corner house on Rock Street and Andover Street next to gran Cario and his Brother owned the removal firm again the name of that escapes me but his surname was the same as the removal firm quite popular in the 1970s.

He was a keen fisherman to and went to Ireland with me and my mate Fred Booth who incidently lived on Woodfold.

Thought I would just muscle in on Swerve and Shaun, Albert the caretaker was called Barrs and the last time I saw him was in 1986 and he was living on the flats below Gleadless which name slips me.

Farrell did live on the corner house on Rock Street and Andover Street next to gran Cario and his Brother owned the removal firm again the name of that escapes me but his surname was the same as the removal firm quite popular in the 1970s.

He was a keen fisherman to and went to Ireland with me and my mate Fred Booth who incidently lived on Woodfold.

your memory seems in pretty good nick Paul, all correct. Was the removal firm Hoggs? I wonder if you remember "Quentin" he may have lived on Fox St.

Probably known as Mr. Barrs by most of us in the same way as we used to call the local policeman sir.

Wasn't the oldest Oliver's boy called David?