Pyebank School, Pitsmoor

elaine

your memory seems in pretty good nick Paul, all correct. Was the removal firm Hoggs? I wonder if you remember "Quentin" he may have lived on Fox St.

Hoggs, now them Shaun gotta put that memory in gear here.

Was Quentin (Farells brother) the guy that owned the firm, very large man with shovels for fists, if so yes I do know him as he to went fishing with me.

Farrell used to spray cars in the garage on Andover Street which was ajacent to the house on the corner of Fox Street.

I think Hoggs was the company Shaun.

Shaunfi Did Mick Marrison Have A Sister Called Ann If So My Wife Knows Her

hi mick had 2 sisters one older colled pat she be about 66 now and a younger one called marrie she be mid to late 50 now they live at the tall gate cornner off pitsmoor road and shercliffe lane

paul the removal firm was called KATLING AND BOWES THE BOWES WAS FARRELL

yes Katlings was the name of the removal firm, who was the big guy who drove the waggons then, sure he was Farrells Brother.

Farrell went to Ireland fishing with me and the big guy ( sure it was he brother) went with me around the country.

They looked nothing like each other but I may be getting confused as it was a long time ago.