Any ex Firth Park School lads n lassies out there?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everybody I was at FPS from '82 to '87. I've just spent the last hour reading all the post. It's great to hear all the old names again, I had both Miss Nunn and Mr Jones (penfold) as form teachers. It was sad to hear about the teachers we have lost i knew them well. I found myself on this site after finding an article about the new 6th form college. I didn't even know that the Brushes was gone, my wife and I moved to Canada in 2001 so it was a bit of a shock. I've lost touch with everyone so if anyone was there at the same time say Hello. I enjoyed the stories about Mr Weeta and Jesus Jones, I have lots of fond memories and good stories of my own. Later

so fox, where you in Mr litherlands half or Miss parkers half?

Bugger its that long ago.. I think I was in litherlands (always wondered if those two had a thing going)

Was in Mr Barrs class, with the likes of Tina Shutt, Paul Ellis, Kimpton, Arliss etc.