Any ex Firth Park School lads n lassies out there?

anybody remmember mrs allcock big old girl used to ride a moped to school[/quoter

she used to do the disco dancing classes!!

yes she taught us the dance moves to saturday night fever :hihi:

kick ball chain, kick ball chain, turn turn turn and point! (I still remember it) :hihi:

I did'nt go to Firth Park but knew I few people that did. Just wondering if anyone know/knew Jacqueline Cutts and Julie Hyman? They would have been in the 5th form in 78-79. They were mates with Karen Darling?

Also wondered what happened to Duanne Richards and Paul Moody. Used to sprint with those guys?

Just got reading and felt quite sad at the teachers deaths, but don't expect they live forever eh!

I was in the same year as you dongle and tika and felt really shocked to hear of Wallers death, tragic. He was a bit of a lad but I always got on with him. I bought my first pair of hockey ice boots off Eirey. I remember Jacko and his famous cheesies, he did my head in until I realised he actually had a softer likeable side really. I saw all the Raffo brothers perhaps about year or 2 ago, and they are all doing well in their jobs and are lovely, weird seeing everyone older though.The list goes on I expect.

i left in 1985-1986

have just spent an hour or so reading through the posts its

amazing how many memories its brought back

can anyone remember mr chamberlain he was either a history or a geography teacher ???

the last i knew of him he was suspended for something to do with a stolen car which one of the ex-pupils had taken

i remember mr weeta :hihi: even though he had a downer on many of the guys i still enjoyed his lessons

i remember the crazy napoleonic french teacher

i remember mr piper as i had one or two disagreements with him

i can also remember a chemistry teacher who taught in the science block

in my first couple of years but i cant for the life of me remember his name

i remember mr harrisons physics lessons

i remember the very fit young english teacher (my sister still sees her now and again )

i remember mr adams from the brushes building he taught us art i think

but was also our form teacher for the last year

i was in the same class as simon yeardley,robin casswell,howard parrott,

adrian kirk, simon ellis , justin ? (half cast guy cant remember his second name )