Any ex Firth Park School lads n lassies out there?

just been reading all threads i went to firth-park school 89-94 was in mr lucas class with barbara abbey ,micheal kelsey, leanne pelligrina ect anybody else from that year out there ?

hi, i was there 90-94, i know leanne pellegrina but dont recognise any of the other names...

the people i remember are.. penny nichols, ricky wilson, wayne shepherd and michelle smedly..

I was at Brushes in the mid 70s. I remember lots of stories about the ghost and kids that swore they'd seen her. I think the most scariest sight though was watching Alan Smith "Adolph" walk into his History class and give out grief to his students!!!

i left in 1976, iam wondering if i know you.

hi, i was there 90-94, i know leanne pellegrina but dont recognise any of the other names...

the people i remember are.. penny nichols, ricky wilson, wayne shepherd and michelle smedly..

:) I know all these people as they were all in my year which means you proberly were too!

dont really see any one from school but sometimes see leeanne what about you .?:)

:) I know all these people as they were all in my year which means you proberly were too!

dont really see any one from school but sometimes see leeanne what about you .?:)

dont really see anyone either, i saw penny a few years back, she was workin in a club i went to and ive seen wayne shepherd once or twice.. thats about it really...

whose classes were u in??

• 3 months later...

I was looking through the threads the other night and found one for ex firth parkers and posted a reply. I was a little confused today when I found this one because I was looking for the posting I'd put on only to find that there's another thread for ex firth parkers. So it might be worth having a look. I left in 85/86 then went back for an extra year in lower 6th, looking back now I'm not sure why because I still didn't walk out with any decent qualifications, but I did have a laugh:)