Any ex Firth Park School lads n lassies out there?

Not Brian Knapton's sister, lived on Kinnaird Road. She use to be a good mate of mine years back, Im so shocked to hear that. RIP Michelle.

Yes unfortunately,i was shocked too.I remember her extremley well,i can see her as though it was yesterday.

She was one of lifes little jewels at school and great fun,we had simular attitudes,we were very close during our school years,i got along with her so easily,but we lost touch untill my very early twenties.

As you say VERY sad.

• 4 weeks later...
Well I remember most of the names listed here including my own, we were all in the same year that stated there in 1967. So putting my Sherlock Holmes head on I'm going to have a go at your identity and say that you my friend are Mick Jeffries.

Well done Sherlock, but your user name gives nothing away. Sent you a PM

• 2 months later...
Yes unfortunately,i was shocked too.I remember her extremley well,i can see her as though it was yesterday.

She was one of lifes little jewels at school and great fun,we had simular attitudes,we were very close during our school years,i got along with her so easily,but we lost touch untill my very early twenties.

As you say VERY sad.

I knew Michelle too and had the privelidge of snogging her.So sad that so many of my old friends have had their lives cut short by the demon drink.

Please see my new thread about The Sheffield Star's Retro Day in Firth Park on Sunday 7th July 2013. You could all pop along with your stories of the area.... and enjoy the Band in the Park during the afternoon.

• 4 weeks later...
Yes he is, 2 years younger than me. I'm Christine and we were both known for our swimming so that should give you extra information. Who are you? Maybe I will remember you too.

Hi, you must have known my brother Mick Roe. We lived on Gatty road. Did you have a sister called Libby.