Any ex Firth Park School lads n lassies out there?

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by piper3028

Hi there. I remember Mr Barr. He was my form tutor in roughly 1989. Thought he was gorgeous. The one and only crush I had on a teacher. He left a couple of years later. I left in 1993.

I think he was my form tutor when i started in 1989 too, come to think of it i dont know now it may have been Mrs Crawley (RE teacher) Im confused :loopy:

I remember him leaving to go to High Storrs (i think??)

I saw him a few months after I left at a friends funeral

Originally posted by x_LoUiSe_x

my partner left firth park school in 1993, does anyone remember Phillip Lee? he was a bit of a tear away then, lol!

I left that year too, the name rings a bell cant put a face to him. :bigsmile:

Originally posted by JULIEBROWN1

I LEFT FIRTH PARK SCHOOL IN 1976, remember mr piley , mr jackson and mr brunt what was the old physics teacher called in the tower at the brushes the one with the funny foot

Was it Mr renshaw

I left in 1984 after 2 yrs in 6th form

I left Firth Park in 1983 too

I remember a horrid 3 days at the School Cottage. A run down old building with no proper loo. We were made to go on a 8 mile walk and eat too much Kendal mint cake.

I didnt get on with my physics teacher Mr Piper and to my horror he ended up being my sons form teacher in later years. So every parents evening I had to sit and chat to him....pay back for my cheeky behaviour in his lessons.

• 1 month later...

Just tried to post a link to the school website.....but apparently I'm still a newbie....Lol.

Discovered since, someone else has posted one ( page 11..Brushes building).

I agree with the comments on the other thread.....what a great carbuncle has been stuck in it's place!