Belated Happy Birthday Sir David Hasselhoff

sufc_tom

Well what a sad demise for the hoff then.Not only was he ejected from wimbledon but it now seems his drinking on flights to america have shown his demise is now imminent.A sad day for a lot of folk including his biggest fan Sufc Tom.:( :(

He must be more popular in the UK than in the US, didn't even know he had made a video, although he is on some stupid show now thats just started here, doing a "Simon Cowell" thingie.

Also he's lied a few times with different versions as why he was crying while whatching American Idol :rolleyes:

The latest tabloid inches show a piccy of his grateness pictured in an airport, bladdered, with what appears to be a wet patch around his groin area.

Just when small doubts crept into my mind...it made me think "Why does the Hoff embarass himself in the worst possible way?" and consulted my Mitch Buchanon shrine. The answer was simple and right infront of me - Because he is The Hoff and therefore can do something like that and still not lose any cred.

Hoff - Unparalleled.

The latest tabloid inches show a piccy of his grateness pictured in an airport, bladdered, with what appears to be a wet patch around his groin area.

Just when small doubts crept into my mind...it made me think "Why does the Hoff embarass himself in the worst possible way?" and consulted my Mitch Buchanon shrine. The answer was simple and right infront of me - Because he is The Hoff and therefore can do something like that and still not lose any cred.

Hoff - Unparalleled.

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:Tom,its game over

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:Tom,its game over

You sir have quite obviously not seen the episode of Baywatch when Mitch goes to save his ex-wife and selfish boyfriend in a plane crash.

The strength of the average human mettle is underestimated, The strength of the Hoffs is indestructible.

You sir have quite obviously not seen the episode of Baywatch when Mitch goes to save his ex-wife and selfish boyfriend in a plane crash.

The strength of the average human mettle is underestimated, The strength of the Hoffs is indestructible.

Very true Tom,but for such a superstar loss of bladder control in public has in my limited opinion to be the final strawand end of an era.:(

Archived