Looking for musicians...

This sounds groovy, I'm a Sax player i'm up for jamming must admit i'm strongest with the dots infront of me also but a chord sequence is often just as useful.

On another note, pardon the horrid pun, I'm wanting to get together a madness tribute band...looking for most parts still :)

Count me in, I play accoustic and electric guitars. Self taught can't read music well can read tab (but slowly as i am left handed!) Got access to loads of gear as my last band has split.

Great, looks like we have the people! Now we just need a place - considering our legionesque proportions, maybe hiring out a practice room and splitting the cost would be the best course of action?

If we can find a time to suit everyone I can book attic studios, who have suitably large rooms (10 minutes walk from town).

Thursday nights are favourite for me, but I could also do weekends.

Hi ya peeps. Has anything more happened with this. It is in danger of being forgotten if we dont move on it soon and that would be a hell of a shame given that so many are interested. I could do something at the weekend on my patio if that would help?

Archived