Cargo Summer 2006 - minimal/tech house/electro/techno

Cargo

Cargo Summer 2006

minimal/tech house/electro/techno

Just a quick note to update you all on what we’ll be doing through the summer.

Cargo @ The Bedroom

After 6 excellent months were taking a well deserved break so, next week will be our final Tuesday event at The Bedroom until September. When we return be sure to expect more quality line-ups and fresh new talent each and every week.

Saturday 19th August: Cargo Tent @ Middlewood Festival

The first of our summer events see’s us host a huge tent at this years Middlewood Festival along with our friends at ‘Bring it on’ and the NTA. The day will run from midday till 6/7pm in the evening featuring some of Sheffield’s finest dj’s and best of all its entirely free!!

Sunday 27th August: Cargo @ DQ

Come join us on Bank Holiday Sunday for a mammoth 12 hour session at Sheffield’s best bar DQ. Starting at 4pm right through 4am the next morning we aim to bring together some of the regions best dj’s and live acts! DJ’s confirmed so far include:

Kassien (Cargo)

Ryan Johnson (Cargo)

Andy Dufrain (Transmission FM)

Patrick Barnes

James Sheldon

Paul & Matt (Subject*)

Entry to this event will be £2.00, with unlimited pass outs should you need a break from the madness!

To get involved/request more info/details contact james@kassien.co.uk

Visit http://www.myspace.com/ineedcargo

Triple thumbs-up to the Cargo crew! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I can't wait for the 19th, it'll be reyt good. Will have to get some DJs sorted! Grownsy!.....

I really REALLY wanna do the DQ gig but it's presented a huge conflict of interests, in that I've promised the missus I'll take her up to God's Acre for the weekend for a look round my home town and a night on the lash in the Bigg Market (followed by a shag behind a kebab shop and a fight in a taxi queue, or vice versa). I was hoping to soften the disappointment with a trip to St James but we're away at Villa that weekend so it's all going wrong! :(

Actually, if you're reading this honey, I can't wait to spend some special time away with you etc etc...:love: :hihi: (That's some top brownie points right thur..) :gag:

Dont worry about the DQ thing mate, i've managed to gather together a fine selection of dj's for the night, altho still trying to sort out the day session, word on street is that Kassien may well be playing a one off funky set???:o

I'll send you a pm about the 19th mate as i need to draw up some sort of set list/times ect ect.

Dont worry about the DQ thing mate, i've managed to gather together a fine selection of dj's for the night, altho still trying to sort out the day session, word on street is that Kassien may well be playing a one off funky set???:o

I'll send you a pm about the 19th mate as i need to draw up some sort of set list/times ect ect.

Aw, that's p*ssed me off even more! I'd be well happy bringing some afternoon sunny vibes to the proceedings. Me, Matt, Paul and Patrick all play the same tunes anyway so there'd be no point me doing the evening! Ha ha ha. Speak soon boss....

Just had confirmation of sound system and been invoiced :( 5.5kw rig, all being set up and taken down by Gordy and the gang.

Slight revision to huge tent idea (given the weather) open decks on a stage with tentage over said equipment to protect it. :)

Cargo Summer 2006

minimal/tech house/electro/techno

Just a quick note to update you all on what we’ll be doing through the summer.

Saturday 19th August: Cargo Tent @ Middlewood Festival

The first of our summer events see’s us host a huge tent at this years Middlewood Festival along with our friends at ‘Bring it on’ and the NTA.

The day will run from edit: 11am-6ish in the evening featuring some of Sheffield’s finest dj’s and best of all its entirely free!!

hope you get some beauty sleep ;)

Archived