Cargo Summer 2006 - minimal/tech house/electro/techno

Cargo

Ahem.. well....... our middle man :mad: has just buggered off to YET ANOTHER festival :rolleyes: before departing for the greek islands for a week.

I have emailed your details and he promises to get in touch. Suggest you leave some slots free in the meantime :rolleyes: (he said 45 mins per set?!)

Whats the point in posting all this crap??

Innit. I get the impression that Sid thinks he's funny :huh:

Either that or he's just incredibly poor at taking the pi$$ and doesn't realise he's making himself look like a complete dick. Or both. :confused:

You'll be glad to know we're not the only one's he's trying this one, he's put very similar posts on a few dance music related posts.

Thanks Fox, i'll arrange the set times then and just fit the other 2 guys in.

Ahem.. well....... our middle man :mad: has just buggered off to YET ANOTHER festival :rolleyes: before departing for the greek islands for a week.

I have emailed your details and he promises to get in touch. Suggest you leave some slots free in the meantime :rolleyes: (he said 45 mins per set?!)

Archived