Cargo Summer 2006 - minimal/tech house/electro/techno

Cargo

I've sent you a pm with my address mate.

If you go to the begining of this huge thread you will what we've got on through the summer, try get down to one of them and come and introduce yourself, its always good to meet people face to face.

as for set-up, we have 2 1210's and 2 pioneer1000 mk2's. I must confess all of us have made the switch to cd's:o

cheers matey will try and get myself along to one of them asap..

sound thats no problem as long as there is 2 1210's and good mixer some monitors that arent 5 miles away from the dj booth (like some places) im a happy chappy

yeah everyones doing the same bud just not the same to me as vinyl though cant put my finger on it but thats just me, would be a lot cheaper if i just used cd's but i just wouldnt enjoy looking for tunes as much if i didnt go crate digging every week :)

Its the cargo boys doing a 'Cuban Brothers' tribute act!! ha ha only joking!!:D

Provisonal Set times are as follows:

7 - 8 Paul & Matt (Subject*)

SWEET!!!

Whoooooooo is it?

3:00 - 4:00 (Suprise!!!)

its me spinning peruvian trance and guatamalan techno

If only. :thumbsup:

looking forward to the Cargo summer now, the DQ event should be quality and look out for the Cargo mix CD in the near future.

Also hows it going Pat? haven't spoken to you in a long while.

Just wana say thanks to all who came down last night, hope to see you all at Middlewood on the 19th and DQ on the 27th!!

***For all who attend the Bank Holiday Event at DQ will get a free 'Cargo' sampler CD with 3 20 minuite mixes from the residents***

Archived