Sing something simple is on.

Complimentry to the last thread I have now put together the pilot of Sing Something simple.

This will go out on Sheffield Liive at 17.00 Friday 21 July, Sniff my birthday.

Now the responce to bringing this old sing a long show back to radio was positive and plans are to make it a weekly addition to the schedual when the station goes out on FM.

This is a one off airing and hopefully if your interested in bringing back memories of this show you will listen in and sing a long.

Its format is the same as it was in the 60s and nothing has changed.

I have left out some of the " church " type songs and put in mostly medleys and good old well known songs.

Please do not listen through tthe web cam as this will not give an accurate reading of how many are liistening but listen live.

Any responce should be made direct to the studio, 0114 2814082 or to me by email or simply on here.

If you would like this back on radio permanent, or even if you hate it and should be scrapped I would like to hear from you.

Hope you enjoy, use this link.

www.sheffieldlive.org

• 1 month later...

UPDATE...8 SEPTEMBER.

The pilot for this programme was broadcast in July and the responce was positive and thankyou if you emailed me with your comments.

The programme is noW to be broadcast every Friday from September 8th on Sheffield live at 17.30 to 18.00.

This is a long term project and will commence after my own dance and RNB show.

THE NEW NAME

The new programme is called "songs my Mother taught me" and will feature Cliff Adams singers and Jack Emblow on the accordian.

I hope you will enjoy listening in to this programme as it will continue into the FM broadcast schedual in late October.

FREQUENCY

Although we have yet to get the exact frequency on FM I do KNOW it won't be at the bottom of the dial where nobody goes or up at the top with all the pirates, it will be mid way amongst the big boys, Galaxy, Hallam and Sheffield.

I still appreciate your views and comments so please keep them coming good or bad.

Special guest this week is Clairvoyant Yvonne Clapperton.

Archived