Good/Bad restaurants in Sheffield

Guest Guest

No, the one next to Student Comp used to be called FLying Pizza (I cant think what its called now), and is an Italian. La Mancha is a Spanish/Mexican place farther down the road, which does great Tapas. Me and my girlfriend have been there about 4 times in the last two years and we just much our way through all the tapas. Im a big fan of their Calamari.

• 5 years later...
Bad:

Ask Pizza, Division Street

I feel the pizza's are greatly over priced (around £7-8 each) and also the service tends to be very slow. It's one of the few restaurants in the City centre and therefore it's often very busy - but don't let this trick you in to thinking it's good.

Good:

Piccolos, West Street

Lovely little Italian restaurant. It doesn't look that spectacular from the outside, but once you get inside you will find a friendly and cosy restaurant. The staff are great and the food is authentic. I really recommend the garlic bread for a starter - it's not what you'd expect!

What are you favourite/worst restaurants in town?

mmmm..... thats a hard question.....

...ah i know, The Dam House at Crookes Valley Park over looking the Lake.

:hihi:

mmmm..... thats a hard question.....

...ah i know, The Dam House at Crookes Valley Park over looking the Lake.

:hihi:

The question was good/bad restaurants.

So now we've got bad above I'll say Marco@Milano's for a good one.

Sorry, it was too easy Jack

GOOD RESTAURANTS

Bay Leaves - Indian restaurant and take away in Ecclesfield, really nice food and great service.

Sette Colli - Italian in hillsborough, so yummy.

Mangla - Indian near wicker, lovely lovely food.

La Civita Da Roberto - Italian at Hillsborough, great service and great food

BAD RESTAURANTS

La Tasca - spanish in meadowhall, food was cold, took ages to come, wine was warm.

• 1 month later...

we go to eat out every week mum decided to go for indian this weekend we choice to go to everest restaurant at heeley .as soon as we walk in the restaurant very warm welcome by staff different then others. cut it short food was delicious and excellent service .best of all in sheffied we r going back next week.

Archived