Good/Bad restaurants in Sheffield

Guest Guest

Bad:- The Moorlands at Owler Bar, tastless rubbish! Damons at Beighton, greasy spoon! Amraj Indian, overpriced microwaved crap!

Good:- Golden Ball at Whiston, good food and no kids allowed. Cricket at Totley, top notch food and ambience. The Hind at Wickersley, again good food, reasonably priced and attentive staff. The Eyre Arms at Calver, good food and helpful staff!

did someone say the bankers draft had 5 stars...wot in ....fighting!!!!!!??????????

Bankers Draft?? I just love to see pensioners drunk at 10.30 in the morning! At least Wetherspoons are consistent, no matter which city you are in, they always attract the dross!

hello we have just been to everest at heeley and got to agree with above its the best indian we have been to and trust me we go to a lot . Last week we went to mangla it was the worst place i have ever been to tried to kill me with a korma lol

Archived