Does anyone remember Mr Gundry ...

richpc

or how about Mr Taylor

Miss rotherforth

Mrs Haynes .

Mrs hemmings

and Miss Maynard

oh my god. i remember them all, if a bit hazy. who was the fantastic guy with the curly hair, hang on possibly Mr Dent? I was at Greenhill up to 79 when i went on to Jordanthorpe. i seem to remember a french teacher too who i think i liked. Didn't Mr Gundry have a bit of a B O problem?! ahhh how it's flooding back!

• 1 month later...

was anyone around in my era - 63/65? Mrs Starkey,Mrs Cole, Mr Sowerby, Mr (Peter) Williams (had a girlfiend called Susan). Shaun/Sean Barnes, David Longley/field?, David Brown.

Pinocchio - the play, Mr Sowerby's Christmas speech about not expected major Christmas presents (stayed with me forever!).

4B 1964/5

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
oh my god. i remember them all, if a bit hazy. who was the fantastic guy with the curly hair, hang on possibly Mr Dent? I was at Greenhill up to 79 when i went on to Jordanthorpe. i seem to remember a french teacher too who i think i liked. Didn't Mr Gundry have a bit of a B O problem?! ahhh how it's flooding back!

MR Dent with his curly locks, great teacher always had a smile and never lost his temper. No one took advantage of his good nature though. Kids respected him because he respected us. Best Teacher I have ever had! :thumbsup:

Archived