Calling all men with a dance in their step

Hi there guys,

I've been wanting to do dancing for a long time. Mainly since Strictly dance fever! Unfortunately my partner is in the Navy so is never here in Sheffield long enough to learn with me.

I'm 22 and wanting to try any dancing, ball room, latin American, Salsa, Tango. I live in mosborough and have been looking around for some where but most places expect you to have a partner. So anyone interested? would prefer guys between 18-30's and not too good looking or my boyfriend may get jealous ;)

PM me

Katherine xx

Hiya, Prettyinpink,

If it's of any help, I will be starting up Cuban Salsa/Rueda and Latin Dance classes (with a couple of other teachers) on Thursday evenings beginning on 3rd August. You don't need to bring a partner with you. Some women dance lead (you could give it a go if you want) as well as men. If there are more leaders than followers, the ladies get rotated so that everybody gets to practise the moves. The classes will be at Smithy Wood Working Men's Club in Woodseats (Sheffield S8).

I also teach a lot of other dance styles - many of which aren't partner dances, so you can come by yourself anyway. If you'd like more information my tel number is 01909-566831. My e-mail is: info@everydance.co.uk (website to match).

Hope that's of any use. Good luck with your quest.

Sheena at Every Dance

Archived