5 fruit or veg a day

5 fruit or veg a day - do you get yours?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. 5 fruit or veg a day - do you get yours?

• yes
    • no
    • more often than not
    • rarely

To all the students out there get tesco value orange juice,not the chilled stuff,and tesco value bags of apples.That's the only way it was possible for me.Value everyhing is the only way for students everywhere,if not, who can afford the alcohol?!

I eat lots of veg, and green salad. Does that count? Is it 5 fruit and 5 veg or just either or that they recommend?

I don't eat fruit apart from berries on occasion because fruit has far to much sugar in it. I used to, but don't anymore.

Originally posted by Foxxx

I eat lots of veg, and green salad. Does that count? Is it 5 fruit and 5 veg or just either or that they recommend?

I don't eat fruit apart from berries on occasion because fruit has far to much sugar in it. I used to, but don't anymore.

it's either that they reccomend but i think they also say that it's better if you get a bit of each as this contributes to a more balanced diet

fruit has too much sugar does it?? didn't know that. That can't be very good then

Originally posted by Foxxx

Any combinations of fuit and veg count. Potatoes don't count and no matter how much fruit juice you drink that still only counts as one portion.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived