That building on the end of barmouth road

H.P

Does anybody know anything about that lovley old building at the end of barmouth road . Its a great building looks like somthing from a horror movie. I would be really intrested to find out what it was.. cheers

• 4 years later...

According to Stonehenge AA, Sheffield was thriving as far back as 20,000 B.C. In those days, young savages would roam around in red & white or blue & white woad, smacking each other on the head and drinking huge amounts of mead.

Strangely enough, they often destroyed the places where they, themselves, lived ! They spoke in grunts and wore what, later, the Romans described as ' Chavus Horribulus Gearus '.Thank God, that 's all changed !

According to Stonehenge AA, Sheffield was thriving as far back as 20,000 B.C. In those days, young savages would roam around in red & white or blue & white woad, smacking each other on the head and drinking huge amounts of mead.

Strangely enough, they often destroyed the places where they, themselves, lived ! They spoke in grunts and wore what, later, the Romans described as ' Chavus Horribulus Gearus '.Thank God, that 's all changed !

omg i pml, that's one of the funniest posts ive ever seen.

I wish they would do something with it , its just decaying now. When I was young my friends used to say it was haunted and want to go in to see if it was! I never did but one or two of my friends did go in to it.

Archived