Does anyone remember New Skin?

desy

Does anyome remember New Skin, It was brought out to replace plasters. When you had a wound, you cleaned and dried it. Then painted it on, it was something similar to a nail varnish application. I once cut my finger and put it on. After I came down off the ceiling it was ok. Did the job kept it clean until it healed. Although I put it on when I should at least had a stitch in it. It was out in the late 50's early 60's. Think I have just seen something similar now on tv.

Does anyome remember New Skin, It was brought out to replace plasters. When you had a wound, you cleaned and dried it. Then painted it on, it was something similar to a nail varnish application. I once cut my finger and put it on. After I came down off the ceiling it was ok. Did the job kept it clean until it healed. Although I put it on when I should at least had a stitch in it. It was out in the late 50's early 60's. Think I have just seen something similar now on tv.

Yes I remember it and can sympathise with the "coming down off the ceiling"bit!!

boots use to sell it have you tried there still might sell it

Guest teebee

I remember new skin, i also remember when me or my sister had a cut when we were kids, new skin turned my dad into the devil incarnate, i swear put new skin in his hands and you could almost see his horns.

• 4 months later...

Archived