Best Chinese food in Sheffield?

okka north

For take away I like Wok This Way and when there is a group of us we go to Candytown, but tomorrow just two of us want to go for a meal.

Are there any Peking restaurants in Sheffield? I've really missed Peking style Chinese food since I moved North.

i hav tried many chinese restaurants and take away. i think Mc China in Sutton in Ashfield is worth to try. they have the best Thai cuisine, which is 99% as nice as the 1 i tried in Thai. Cant really remember the address, but should be 1st Floor,Market Place, Sutton In Ashfield. really worth a try.

by the way, anyone tried korean food before ? the kimchi really nice, but i can't recommend any restaurant yet in england.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Dim Sum on London Road last night. Been meaning to go for months but just never seem to get round to it. Tried some of their dim sum then had a beef and chicken dish (can't remember which as I was a bit tanked by then). Definitely recommend eating there. Very authentic style and reasonably priced. I've got to say that in my opinion it's the best Chinese I've been to.

Also agree with other posts; Candy Town is very good, as is the Canton Orchard and Wok This Way (for take-aways). And anyone who claims Wok Mania is good really wants their head (and stomach) examining.

Archived