Best Chinese food in Sheffield?

okka north

Well I know what I'm having for tea tonight! Rainbow at Handsworth here I come... (aww it's 16 hours til teatime :()

Mmmm... just finished my tea! :D:thumbsup: (looks for big fat smilie rubbing it's tummy!)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm Chinese and we always go to Wong Ting or Zing Vaa with the family or Noodle Inn on London Road for cheaper eats (plus their portions are huge). I always figure the best places will have more Chinese people in... if that makes sense

For those people that recommend CANTON KING is either sick or have problems with their taste buds. Their portion is big, but crap. they are also the take away that visited by health and environmental people due to lack of hygiene.....

THERE IS NO ANY NICE RESTAURANT IN SHEFFIELD. Manchester's YANG SING is good or MCCHINA IN SUTTON is great.

went to Dim Sum this lunch time I'd forgotten how nice it is and what good value. I rarely check the bill but today I noticed, half a dozen portions off the dim sum menu a pot of tea £23.00 for the two of us.

The place was full, I was the only customer with round eyes.

For those people that recommend CANTON KING is either sick or have problems with their taste buds. Their portion is big, but crap. they are also the take away that visited by health and environmental people due to lack of hygiene.....

THERE IS NO ANY NICE RESTAURANT IN SHEFFIELD. Manchester's YANG SING is good or MCCHINA IN SUTTON is great.

So Dim Sum on London Road is no good in your opinion?

Archived