Best Chinese food in Sheffield?

okka north

Right then, somethings just needs to be clarified, I've been to MOST chinese places in Sheffield.

For food in a restaurant, its ZING VAA in the Moor but the place is a little dark and miserable. Go on a sunday where they go Dim summs going. Second choice for food would be Dim Sums on london Rd.

For takeaways around city centre, WAI HONG is a very good all rounder for portions, price and quality. Its on the main stretch where the Post office is.

There's the one in Crosspool v near a GT news, that's good as well but its out of the way a lil bit for most

The best chinese restaurant in Sheffield has to be Noodle Inn on London Road. Fantastic , authentic food, great value and fantastic friendly staff. Highly recomended..!

Yes Noodle Inn is highly rated and I doubt anyone will give it anymajor negative feedback.

My only annoyance at the place is that you can't chill out there as staff is always on ya back trying to turf pple out as soon as you get your food

The phoenix on staniforth rd ( takeaway) is extremely nice, we have ordered a fair few times in the past few months and never been dissapointed, good portion sizes, fair prices, prompt delivery time, great customer service when ordering, and their food is brill nice tasting. Overall 10/10 from me:) i know you have been discussing restaurants but i thought i would mention it as it is really great:)

• 2 weeks later...
Hing lung Abbeydale road,cheap & big portions.Do a "search" aswell;)

seriously amazing food, couldnt agree more, my mum has been using tha chinese since she bought our house over 25 years ago! staff are friendly, and its great value

best chinese ever, wont go anywhere else :)

Dim Sum - very good Cantonese style rich food and deserts (London road)

China Red - Authentic Sichuan super spicy food (just off the Moor)

TinTin - Good selection of northern style dishes, not too pricey, try their Chinese kebab skewers! (London road)

Hi All,

am looking for a recommendation please!

I live just off the Wicker - where is a good chinese to order takeaway from?

In particular we tend to order a selection of hot starters (for ease often whatever the set mixed starter is) and crispy duck.

Tried the Red Lion on eccy road and was dissapointed.

Thanks!

Archived