Best Chinese food in Sheffield?

okka north

I like Happy House on City Road, local, realativly cheap, good food and good service.

Me and my husband have always ordered from there and we thought they was the best we'd had......until my husband got tucking into his beef curry one day and the meat was still raw :gag: we've not had any from there since then, its put us off!

Me and my husband have always ordered from there and we thought they was the best we'd had......until my husband got tucking into his beef curry one day and the meat was still raw :gag: we've not had any from there since then, its put us off!

Did you complain ?

For a takeaway delivered to your door I'd recommend the Golden Lee on London Road.

Our favourite meal for two costs about £16;

Starter - Pin Pun - consists of Prawn Toasts, Spare Ribs, Spring Rolls, Crispy Seaweed and those butterfly shaped thingies.

Main Courses - Chicken and cashew nuts in yellow bean sauce (yum) and sweet and sour king prawns - half a dozen each and they're fat and juicy. Egg fried rice, one portion is plenty for two.

They throw in a bag of prawn crackers.

Archived