Sheff Wednesdays UEFA cup final

I would agree, but Mclaren lost control of the players in Jan - Feb. ( Roll on England's Chance's ) Was Southgate that got the players back together.

All though not 100% happy with him as the Boss, Just have to see what happens :thumbsup:

All though we all know what will happen tommorow Southgate or no Southgate :hihi:

I would agree, but Mclaren lost control of the players in Jan - Feb. ( Roll on England's Chance's ) Was Southgate that got the players back together.

All though not 100% happy with him as the Boss, Just have to see what happens :thumbsup:

All though we all know what will happen tommorow Southgate or no Southgate :hihi:

IMO postie i dont think hes you man (southgate)so who would you have replace him?and dont jump up tommorow i will be watching:thumbsup:

don't really know, was all up for haveing O'neil but then i seen him on the BBC World Cup stuff, Now i dont know if it was just me but he seemed a bit of a Nut Case :loopy: :loopy: .

Would have gone for Nigel Person + Tony Mobray myself, but thats just me being a romantic fool :)

Ill try not to jump up and down.......TRY :hihi: "im a dead man"

don't really know, was all up for haveing O'neil but then i seen him on the BBC World Cup stuff, Now i dont know if it was just me but he seemed a bit of a Nut Case :loopy: :loopy: .

Would have gone for Nigel Person + Tony Mobray myself, but thats just me being a romantic fool :)

Ill try not to jump up and down.......TRY :hihi: "im a dead man"

try not to mention our nigel and romance please you will get our lass going

(when nige went up to lift the league cup)

Well as close as you going to get for a while :hihi: :hihi:

Sheff Wed V Middlesbrough 29th July :)

Ill be the one jumping up and down ever 5 mins when the mighty Boro score from my seat in the home fans end :D

How can Boro score from your seat, surely the ball would be out of play?

Archived