Sheff Wednesdays UEFA cup final

ask me something worthwhile and il give you a proper answer.

but retarded comments like yours just show how much you know about football

Mod note Robbie_Lovin, mind what you say to people. :nono: You might not have meant any offence, but please be a bit more careful in your choice of words in future! Thanks.

I would agree, but Mclaren lost control of the players in Jan - Feb. ( Roll on England's Chance's ) Was Southgate that got the players back together.

All though not 100% happy with him as the Boss, Just have to see what happens :thumbsup:

All though we all know what will happen tommorow Southgate or no Southgate :hihi:

You mean you knew The Blunts would get beaten by The Scunthorpe Galacticos?

At least (like Wednesday - although we were playing a top-flight club) it was only by a single goal.

Well done the Mighty Premiership Blades, Chelsea must be crappin thremselves:D

You mean you knew The Blunts would get beaten by The Scunthorpe Galacticos?

At least (like Wednesday - although we were playing a top-flight club) it was only by a single goal.

Well done the Mighty Premiership Blades, Chelsea must be crappin thremselves:D

: ROLF : Anyway Sheff Wed 1 Boro 2 Enough Said :thumbsup: Bring on the blades :P

Mod note Robbie_Lovin, mind what you say to people. :nono: You might not have meant any offence, but please be a bit more careful in your choice of words in future! Thanks.

Mr Admin, I must say that the majority Blades on this site cause me great offence as well. Not just in what they say but in the fact that they are Blades. Please bear this in mind and boot 'em off etc.

Thanks.

Archived