Malin Bridge I&J School 1982-1988

Guest Paul at S17

Guest Paul at S17

Just wondering if anyone went to Malin Bridge School between 1982 - 1988?

Do you remeber any of the teachers?

Does anyone remember Mrs Stocker & where is she now?

• 2 years later...

mr pemberton was my year tuter in my last year.

remember mrs saunders,mr roscoe(think that was his name)mrs mills there was also a plump female teacher mrs adams i think she was called and i remember her fainting in asemberley (poor spelling you get the drift).

miss stocker i seem to remember from the infants school.

the headmaster mr clark was a right ar**hall never liked him.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I left in '83. From the Juniors I remember Mr Pemberton- stern but good hearted and a great teacher-, Mr Porter- always wore a crumpled brown suit and was soft as a brush, lovely man- Mrs Terzinsky- Terrifying and old school but quite sweet underneath and a good teacher-, and Mrs Haddon and Mrs Barton who I can't remember a lot about to be honest. The head was Mr Clarke- who was something of a comedian with his hairy nostrils. In the Infants there was Mrs Stockers- fantastic, lovely woman and a brilliant teacher. There was Mrs Virgo and Mrs Pickles who I can't recall too well. I also remember the school secretary, (Mrs Denman I think she was called) who wore cork soled shoes and violent green eyeshadow. She doused herself liberally in some very strong perfume that choked you as she walked past.

Archived