Sheffields big brother

Whos first to go sturrock or warnock you decide valid reasons must be given:rolleyes: ive got to say colin because he likes his tractor on his farm (bet he has some pigs) bradshwaw and whitehouse would make good breeders til they had a drink then a t. currie would turn up:o

to be honest, i dont think either manager will go this season.

both managers are held in high esteem by there respective boards.

although i dont see warnock continuing with united after this season.

but i think with wednesdays pulling power (which they do still have really) they could do better than long ball sturrock

Edit: although sturrock was the right man to take ya forward after the state turner left you in, i dont think he will take you any further than mid table security in the "championship"

to be honest, i dont think either manager will go this season.

both managers are held in high esteem by there respective boards.

although i dont see warnock continuing with united after this season.

but i think with wednesdays pulling power (which they do still have really) they could do better than long ball sturrock

Edit: although sturrock was the right man to take ya forward after the state turner left you in, i dont think he will take you any further than mid table security in the "championship"

well said:thumbsup:

Archived