Sheffield Kickboxing Show 15th September 2006

It must be hard being so full of spite and negative about everything all the time, I feel for you mate. :-(

There he goes again Catt, you are right about C.Lynne being miserable about everything but you will always get those kind of people in every walk of life.

Right now he is probably crying all alone in his little bedsit full of spite, anger and hatred that someone he dislikes is successful in taking the sport a step further.

What he does not realise is that his(it's) comments are just painting the sport in a negative light.

Anyway Catt, you looking forward to the event?

Which fighters are you looking forward to watching in particular?

Mark cause hes our instructor....he is still on right???!!! :-)

Im trying my best to get him matched it may well be a last minute job and most likely hell be up against a strong opponent.

Dont worry Mark wil be matched (eventually) , also get your tickets off Mark its only fair really as Mark gets paid for his fight according to how many tickets he sells so do your best to contribute.

Who else you looking forward to?

"It must be hard being so full of spite and negative about everything all the time, I feel for you mate. :-("

lol, i'm not full of spite. In fact, i'm sitting here whistling like a sparrow in spring.

You train at AFK? I feel for you mate. :-(

why do u feel for her she obviously enjoys it i feel sorry for u for havin such a sad life u have to take pity on people that have a life u should try gettin one!

Archived