Sheffield Kickboxing Show 15th September 2006

well put it this way - that's who I want to win.

Si still fights? - what about that comp you ref'd in May? - wasn't a show like this one but is still competing

Fair enough. But you cant always get what you want , he he .

Scott has a good chance so has Alex (as always). Julian has his work cut out for him. The only way he can win if he stops the guy! Also Hamza has seen worse action than gloved fists and padded feet :P So Julian has his work cut out for him even more!

As for Simon still fighting, no sorry that was his last fight. He doesnt need to be putting his reputation on the line anymore. Rikky Veevers ended Simons unbeaten record on the BUMAC circuit only to be stopped later by Raw Novice Paul Cropper.

The rematch Paul Cropper Vs Rikky Veevers is on the night!!!

I predict someone is going to get KO'd!!! Both sides are taking this match too lightly in my opinion. Paul is rugged, young and hungry. Rikky is fast, explosive and experienced. If it goes the distance I predict Rikky to take this one by a landslide (just my opinion) but I do like to be proved wrong.

As for Chinny Lynne, I was hoping hed read this sooner or later :)

Nice one Clobo, keep the debate coming!!!

Julian's guy dead good then I take it? Should be a r8 good fight then!

Did Si actually say that was his last fight?

I trained wi simon and daz , both good fighters i was there when steven from AFK knocked daz out with a head kick and joseph from AFK beat julian too.

I heard off hamza off of jemaine and i say hamza

sorry babe

Archived