What does everyone do for a living here?

You get "grumpies" in every joband I admit we have quite a few. Not making excuses for bad manners but I think a bit more running time on the busy routes would be a help, however that would mean cost money and "First" only Made 10 million pounds last year.

Originally posted by "joe"

Firefighter so i expect a load of ****e about the 'strike situation'. But apart from that, its nice to meet you all.

No ****e from me Joe. I wouldn't do what you do, for any amount of money.

There has already been some debate about the strike, and yeah, it was kind of supporting at first to almost universally condenming at the end. But what I have noticed that there tends to be a quite surprising amount of honest debate here. You have your view, here's mine...

the respect show for different opinions is more than I have experienced on any comparable web site / news group / mailing list.

Originally posted by "Anonymous"

First visit to this website. I recently resigned as a Bank Clerk and am now a full time mum to two girls (8mths and 4yrs). :roll:

You mean you quit to become a mother or quit before that for another reason like you hated if for example?

Archived