Anyone At Love 2 Be On Saturday?

Which love 2 be was you at??

that was possibly the best love to be there's been this year!!!

atmosphere AMAZIN

Music SPOT ON

The question should be "what was right with it"

there was no atmosphere and the music was garbage... v dissapointing :rolleyes:

hey,

s'pose it is each to its own.......friday night we had lottie......some people loved her......some people didnt.....

love to be on saturday was probably one of the busiest nights this summer, everyone seemed to be lovin' it......obviously a few of you didnt....

we cant win all the time......:suspect:

hey,

s'pose it is each to its own.......friday night we had lottie......some people loved her......some people didnt.....

love to be on saturday was probably one of the busiest nights this summer, everyone seemed to be lovin' it......obviously a few of you didnt....

we cant win all the time......:suspect:

Is Love to be mainly old skool house or is it a mixture of newer stuff and older stuff ...

when i was 15 i got a mixtape from a love to be night (no idea who mixed it) it's a quality tape some reet minta's on it like brm - loving arms,ebtg - missing,swing 52 -color of my skin,joe t vanilli - sweetest day of may.

one of the things that moved me from the rave/hardcore stuff onto house so i would love to know who did it

Any idea who did it mate ? it started with a chilled version of barbara tucker - i get lifted

Archived