Where will SUFC be in 5 years time?

I was wondering where SUFC will be in 5 years time? still struggleing for promotion? I think so long as the present chairmen are in power no mucgh needed money will be injected to give us that final push into the premiership.

What are your views?

Thanx

In 5 years time, I guess the Blades will have been promoted to the premiership ... and relegated to Division 1 again. I can't see any huge multimillion pound investment what ever chairmen we have over the next few years. But I hope I'm wrong!

Originally posted by sophie

I was wondering where SUFC will be in 5 years time? still struggleing for promotion? I think so long as the present chairmen are in power no mucgh needed money will be injected to give us that final push into the premiership.

What are your views?

Thanx

Below wednesday thats for sure :)

lol Dabouncer! We've all had a taste recently of what that stuborness can do. Leeds down and out. Thinking they'll come straight back up. Sorry I dont take the bait on that one. Leeds will be the next Wednesday. Only worse. Me being a blade. I have a feeling we'll be battling at the top of Div 1. How many times have we tried to get out of it! and failed :( I can only see us getting better once we start getting some money plouged into us from the casion. Talks of 8m per year. Sounds good but 8m doesnt last long when a club is buying big players and spending big amounts of money on wages. If only United were lucky and have some big money man buy them out! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Mr2Robs

No matter what happens to the Blades, chasing promotion or at the bottom of the division I will be there supporting them.

C`mon you Blades

You see - that's what footy is all about - blind faith against all the odds!.

Archived