Where will SUFC be in 5 years time?

on this day in five years you will be in division one for a change with the blue & white wizards, and you will be waiting for a result on the vote for whether the recently formed merged sheffield city football club should wear blue & white or red & white!

Originally posted by sheffieldfox

on this day in five years you will be in division one for a change with the blue & white wizards, and you will be waiting for a result on the vote for whether the recently formed merged sheffield city football club should wear blue & white or red & white!

:o:confused::mad::rolleyes::loopy:

Are you mad?!

Lay off the crack.

i think theres more chance of being headbutted by the pope then wed and utd merging besides anything else the owls will eventually turn it round and be back where they belong in the prem lg utd as always will be clicking there heels in the first div they have a better team at the moment granted and we are crap but where as it got them they will always be second best support wise and stadium and facilitys ete its just fact

I don't believe the 2 teams will merge .. nor would I consider it a good thing if they did. I'm sure Sheffield is a big enough city to support 2 football teams... well, until Wednesday go into administration and close down!

it would be better for sheffield if there was one football team. Clearly neither team in sheffield is going anywhere at the moment, so merge and create a superclub!

If you think the protests against the Poll tax were bad...they would pale into insignificance compared to the civil unrest that would cause!!! o_O

Archived