Wilkinson family in Page hall

Does anyone remember a family called Wilkinson that lived on Hinde House Lane number 68( I think). There names were Roy,Brian,Dora,Connie,Kath and Frank. Roy had a motorbike and possibly used to mend cars and bikes in their garage at the back of the house that lead out onto Williby Street. They attended the old Owler Brook School which is now Firvale School. Any info would be really helpful.

Thanks to everyone I think it was actually Wade Street when they lived there you went to the top of their back garden and down some steep steps into a kind of yard with garages in it, there was a big gate that lead out onto Wade Street this was 1930s to 60s

HUTCH did these people have any children.

Thanks to everyone I think it was actually Wade Street when they lived there you went to the top of their back garden and down some steep steps into a kind of yard with garages in it, there was a big gate that lead out onto Wade Street this was 1930s to 60s

HUTCH did these people have any children.

NO 68 hhl CAME WITH A GARAGE TO GET THE CAR TO/FROM THE GARAGE YOU DROVE DOWN LAUDER ST & THE GARAGES TO THOSE HOUSES WERE THRO SOME BIG GATES. TO GET TO THE GARAGES ON FOOT YOU WENT TO THE TOP OF THE GARDEN AND DOWN THE BACK TO GET TO THE GARAGES.

WE LIVED OPPOSITE THESE HOUSES IN 91 HHL:)

hi capricorn-61 did your dad used to keep greyhounds. R u L,G or R

No my dad didn't but the family that you are refering to I went to school with L my sister went to school with G - my now husband one of his previous school girlfriends was L - and many years later thou we didn;t realise at the time we bought that house. OMG what small world.

Are you from round that part of the world then?

Archived